Returns & Repairs UK
Important Delkim Service Department Statement
‘As of 1st September 2020 we regret that we can no longer repair any original range products. These include the Delkim Standard and Tx-i alarms, Rx2000 and Rx2004 receivers and Tx2000 micro transmitter, which ran from 1992 – 2003. As these items could be 17-28 years old, we trust that you will understand why this is no longer possible. We apologise to any of our loyal customers that this may affect. We shall continue to offer our usual unrivalled After Sales Service on all Plus range (Tx-i Plus/Standard Plus/Ev Plus/25 Plus/Rx Plus Pro/Tx Plus) and Digital range models.‘
Any recommendations made here do not affect the consumer’s legal rights in any way.
In the unfortunate event that you have a faulty item, please return it to us and we will aim to repair it within 10 working days and keep you updated via SMS and Email.
All our products have a 2 year guarantee and we are justifiably proud of our reputation for the speed and efficiency of our After Sales Service. In the event of a fault, the purchaser has two options:
- For the quickest service, return any faulty article to our Customer Service Department directly. Click here to fill out the online returns form
- Return the faulty item to the retailer from where it was purchased. This can, however, sometimes take longer than returning items directly to us and they may charge a handling fee.
- Under guarantee items must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Any faulty articles returned to us must have a full description of the fault to assist us in diagnosing the problem and your full contact details.
- We only can fix specific faults and do not carry out a general service, recondition or modify our products (i.e. LED changes). The alarms have no moving parts to wear out and you can never account for component failure. Therefore as long as your alarms are sensitive, loud and do not let you down in the rain, then everything should continue to be OK.
- The average cost of a repair is between £20 and £25 (inclusive of shipping) depending on the age of the product (older items will cost more). All repairs under £30 will be carried out without prior notification unless a quote is requested. Any individual repairs over £30 the owner will be notified before the work is carried out. All repairs must be carried out in full or not at all.
- You can pay online, by credit card, cheque or postal order. All chargeable repairs must be paid for in advance before we can return them.
- Any items returned to us are sent at the owner’s risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss in transit to us, we suggest sending by Royal Mail special delivery.
- We insure your goods against loss when returning them and all repairs are guaranteed for 12 months
- We reserve the right to refuse to repair any product that has either not been used in strict in accordance with our recommendations, been modified in any way, including aerials, had the barcode or seals removed, treated with any substance (such as WD40) or for cosmetic reasons
- Any returned items modified by a third party may be returned unrepaired or must be put back to the original specification at the owners cost together with the cost of the repair.